Watchful Eyes Home Watch Services
- Check for and remove mail and newspapers, and unwanted debris.
- Check all points of entry, doors, windows and garage.
- Check for any vandalism or forced entry.
- Check landscaping and irrigation for any issues.
- Check for any visual roof or siding issues.
- Check around pool and spa for any issues.
- Check for animal and pest intrusion.
- Check all outdoor faucets for leaks.
- Check outdoor lights, a/c unit.
- Check breaker box.
- First check for Unusual odors, noises and alarms.
- Do a full walk through checking the ceilings for any possible damage,
- Checking the walls and baseboards and flooring.
- Checking all the windows are locked and doors secured.
- Check refrigerator and freezers for any issues.
- Check all areas where water may have caused issues.
- Check all lights, ceiling fans and thermostat.
- Check for any animal or pest intrusion.
- Run water in all sinks and showers. Flush all toilets.
- On Demand only when needed.
- Porch Pirates Protection receiving small packages.
- Weekly and bi-weekly visits and customized as needed.
Home Watch: “A visual inspection of a home or property looking for obvious issues”
Watchful Eyes Home Watch is a free, no pressure review of your home and walk through to discuss your needs and concerns about your home when away.
As your home watch service, I am here to visually inspect your home and property for obvious issues. If an emergency situation or critical abnormality is spotted, proper action will be taken safely to protect property from further damages and contact you with a report.
Watchful Eyes Home Watch is an accredited member of the National Home Watch Association, is licensed, bonded and insured.
Watchful Eyes Home Watch uses business management software provided by HomeWatchIT. Our checklists can be customized to your needs and areas of concern. Our reports are provide GPS location and timestamped, with pictures of problems or potential problems. Using this system we are about to send you reports of our visit before we leave your home.